Digital Voice Recorder features
||Compact design and light metal finish combine
for a recorder with a professional look and feel and large easy to
read LCD with backlight. |
||Records in DSS (Digital Speech Standard)
format developed primarily to meet dictation and transcription
||Record more than 11 hours
of superb quality DSS audio with the included 32MB xD-Picture
and up to 179
hours 30 minutes with a 512MB card.|
- Improved DSS Player Pro software provides automatic download and
backup of recordings; automatic distribution of recordings via email or
FTP to other users; direct recording onto your PC; managing and changing
settings on your recorder; playing and editing of recordings on your PC;
and automatic retrieval of typed documents and much more.
- Slide Switch Operation is quiet and easy to use resulting in high
performance comfort and increased productivity.
- Dual function cradle for recharging of Ni-MH
battery pack and
downloading data to a PC.
- Two programmable buttons A and B to implement functions per user
- Choose between two combinations of recording modes SP or LP and
recording sensitivity Dictate or Conference to suit your recording
- The DS-4000's automatic voice activation keeps recordings free from
dead space and saves recording capacity and time during transcription.
- Up to 10 users ID's and 10 Work Types can be programmed on the
recorder to support user environment where recorders are exchanged
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack for added convenience automatically
charges when the recorder is placed in the cradle.
- The DS-4000 allows for easy editing of existing recordings by
appending overwriting inserting and erasing or partial-erase of
- The DS-4000 recorder can categorically classify and store recording
in any of the 7 different folders that can be programmed on the
recorder. Each folder can store up to 199 messages per folder.
- Designed to withstand the heavy usage of the professional user.
Durable switches and connectors of the DS-4000 are designed to eliminate
or minimize the down time.
- When the DS-4000 is left unused and in stop mode for a set amount of
time it will automatically shut itself off.
- The DS-4000 transfer rate of dictation from the recorder to PC or
vise versa has been improved to reduce time spent waiting for the
transfer process to finish.
- The DS-4000 will automatically synchronize its clock with your PC
using the DSS Player Pro Dictation software.
- The DSS Player Pro Dictation software supports encryption of
dictations before sending as email attachments or via FTP.
- The DS-4000 supports hands-free recording with
the optional RS-25
. Connect the RS-25 to the cradle place the recorder in the
cradle and you are ready to go.
- Multi-level alarms can be enabled and set to meet various needs.
- The DS-4000 supports and displays language in English French and
- Splash screen automatically displays default time of day greeting
when DS-4000 is turned on or you can program your own greeting (up to
- Compatible with IBM Via Voice for Windows«.